Sunday, December 30, 2012


Don’t ya just love a Sunday morning!

 The Sun is shining on the snow .. it could about blind ya ! Waiting on my coffee .. oh yes need that jumpstart in my morning! Don’t you?

One of the first things I opened when we moved in was the kitchen cupboards.. Mainly looking to see the coffee mugs my Mother in law has.

 Well cute as geese on cups are, they aren't my cup of coffee! 

So what to do with them..

I found a blog that shows me how to recycle these cute cups into my whimsical garden!

Teacup bird feeders! How great is that darlings?!!!!?



Then this old brain started to spin and I thought hmmmm why stop at cups.. couldn’t I use some of these old chipped tea pots and add some flowers..

Well this ole gal didn’t stop her vision there .. a café table .. two chairs nestled under a shade tree with tea cups and tea pots flowers .. and maybe some vines.. and I can call it the madhatter garden.. lol! I love it already and haven’t even started it..

So my Darlins make some birdfeeders and bird bath and take some pics and show me and the world.. cause ya never know who ya will inspire .. 

For more of my Mad Hatters ideas : follow .. The Mad Hatter Garden Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment